Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday!

My sweet hubby turned the big 3-0 today! We had a rather low-key (but wonderful) celebration this year. Brett was able to get a day off yesterday so he and I had lunch together at the new Japanese restaurant in town. We grilled steaks with my parents last night and gorged ourselves of his "birthday cake."

In lieu of a birthday cake this year, he decided that he wanted a cheesecake from Juniors in NYC. Everything looked so good and we couldn't make our mind up on just one, so we ordered two. After much deliberation we went with the Red Velvet Cheesecake and Reese's Cheesecake. I'm quite certain that angels started singing when I cut the Red Velvet. For those of you who haven't had a Junior's cheesecake yet, I'll give you a heads up. They are the BEST in the world, but don't bother checking out the caloric value. You DON'T want to know. Suffice it to say that I will be running a couple extra miles to make up for this.

For Brett's actual birthday dinner we had Japanese again with my best friend, Debbie. Cheesecake followed shortly there-after! :)


Happy birthday, baby. I love you more and more everyday!

No comments: