Monday, May 31, 2010

Lack of direction (and Memorial Weekend photos!)

I really feel as if my blog has lost its sense of direction lately. I started it as a way to keep track of (and share!) my genealogy research and then it kind of morphed into a creature beyond recognition! I've always been extremely cautious about sharing too much personal information on here, but as I've learned in the past few weeks, it doesn't take much for someone to take advantage of. With that being said, I'm having a hard time figuring out where I want to take this thing!

On a much happier note, Jim and Marlene came down to celebrate Memorial Weekend with us. It rained both Saturday and Sunday, but we stole the few hours of sun (and clouds!) we could! We took the jet boat out for the first time on Saturday and rode the pontoon boat up the river Sunday afternoon/evening. We had a wonderfully, relaxed weekend!








No comments: