Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beach Trip

Brett and I had a great time down at the beach, but it was too cold to spend much time outside. We didn't even walk down on the beach. :( The upside is that we got to spend a lot of quality time with Jim, Mar, MeMe, and Bubba! We all ate dinner at Tacky Jack's Saturday night, but Brett and I skipped out on the after dinner dancing. We both felt "off" and it turns out that we ended up with sinus infections. What are the chances of that happening?!

Here are a few of the pictures that we took. We didn't take many pictures at all. It was in the lower 60's and sunny, but there was a 30+ mph wind coming in out of the north that made it pure cold.


I think that Brett and I are both over the worst of our sinus infections and starting to feel better. I'm hoping to get outside this afternoon and play around with my camera a bit more.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi! Found you from a blog from a blog :o) Glad ya'll are starting to feel better.