Monday, March 29, 2010

Going Down

I'm extremely happy to say that I've lost 5 lbs in the past 10 days. I know it's not much, but I'm thrilled. To me it's a very important starting point. I have 26 lbs to go until my first goal so please help pray me there! :)

Things have been pretty calm around here for a change...and I'm LOVING it! Brett turns the big 3-0 next month and I bought him an Xbox 360 for an early birthday present. He's never been a big gamer, but he loves to play the golfing games when we go visit Jim and Mar so I figured it would give him a little something to chill out with after work. I'm also getting pretty handy with some of the racing games, too!

We're officially working on our '67 Camaro again, too. The goal is to have it up and running by July 1. I can't wait!

No comments: