Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Art in the Park (Part 1)

Brett and I got home last night after a wonderful trip up to Scottsboro, Alabama to help my mother-in-law, Marlene, set up for the local art show. Art in the Park is a Scottsboro tradition and attracts vendors from all over the southeast.


Brett and Jim set the tent up Saturday afternoon so all we had to do Sunday morning was hang all the paintings up. We woke up at 6:00, were at the park working by 7:00 and still didn't finish before it started at 8:00! I think we all underestimated how long it would take!




Caldwell Park was full of interesting vendors. I only spent $22 so I was pretty proud of myself. If our car hadn't been packed so full I might have been tempted to get more, though!






Part 2 (and maybe even a Part 3!) coming soon!

No comments: