Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Vacation Pictures

Contrary to what the last few posts may lead you to believe, we did get to spend some time driving up the mountain and just plain relaxing! The weather couldn't have been any nicer and I hated not to spend as much time as I could outside. It was so nice not having to deal with 90% humidity.


It didn't take long before I had a chance to try out my new 55-200mm lens. I was clear across the porch when these guys flew up. I'm pretty pleased with how the pictures turned out!

We took a break Saturday night to drive up Sand Mountain and catch a glimpse at the start of all the beautiful Fall colors. I can't believe that so many of the trees are changing already. We were too busy looking to bother taking the camera out (we're not so bright all the time!) but Brett did take some nice shots driving through Henagar and down the mountain towards Scottsboro.




No comments: