Sunday, March 29, 2009

Psalm 112:7

It has been one of those weeks that makes me want to drop to my knees and cry out in defeat.

I am tired and I feel helpless. I feel frustrated and fearful.

My grandfather was rushed from rehab to a local hospital after suffering from chest pains. Thankfully, the doctors don't feel that he suffered another heart attack and they don't think his body is rejecting the new valve. We're still waiting on the final test results and we're hopeful that they will be clear.

We learned on Friday that Brett's grandmother's cancer is more advanced than we initially knew. She is currently unaware of this and I'm not sure when her children will tell her. At this time it does appear that the cancer drug is working, but the doctors have no idea how much time it will give her.

I've not mentioned it on my blog before, but I have several work related issues going on right now and it appears that it's all coming to a head in the next couple days. I received a phone call while we were at church that confirmed my suspicions. Please be in prayer that whatever the outcome may be, it WILL be God's will. He knows what our next steps will be and He'll be the one to guide us.

He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
Psalm 112:7

1 comment:

Goat Gal said...

Praying for you Janice!