Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bye Bye PC :)

The brand new HP laptop that I was bragging about in my previous post is no longer. The first one had a major keyboard glitch so we exchanged it for another. The second one had a malfunctioning hard-drive so we returned it last night. We immediately high-tailed it across the street to the Mac store and I'm now the very happy owner of a new MacBook Pro.

I'm still learning all the differences (and trust me, there's a lot of them!) but so far I really like it. I went with the 15" rather than the 17" and it's super light. The battery life is very impressive and I'm in love with the backlit keyboard. I'm sure that I'll encounter a few bumps, but that's why we went ahead and bought 3 years of tech support. I told the salesgirl that I needed a "Mac for Dummies" course!

Once I get the hang of the new computer, I'll upload some of the photos that Brett and I took during our tour of Old Alabama Town last week.

No comments: