Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Coming to you live from....

my new home office setup! :)

My wonderful husband surprised me Friday night with a trip to Prattville, Alabama and a Saturday morning shopping session at Mac and More and BestBuy. I had made my mind up on getting a new MacBook, but I couldn't rationalize spending $2800+ on the 17" MacBook Pro. I ended up with a new 17.3" HP Pavilion (which does everything I want it to and more!), a new wireless HP printer, and a new Nikon D5000 DSLR camera. The computer and printer were necessities -- the camera was a pure treat!

I'm hoping that having a much better computer will encourage me to keep up with my blogging and to jump back into my ancestry research with renewed energy.

As a wrap this up to finish installing new software, here a few shots from my new Nikon. These were taken in plain auto mode before I had a chance to tweak the setting to my liking.





No comments: