Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just a little recap

I've not been blogging much the past few weeks because I've been a little busier than usual.

Our family's business just started an e-commerce site and it kicked off better than we expected! Praise the Lord! I've also started taking on a few genealogy projects again. I was really feeling burned out so I took a two month break. I can honestly say that the break was just what the doctor ordered!

Another reason that I've been blogging less is because, well, how about I just *show you instead?!

Brett and I are soon-to-be owners of one (probably two!) very nice show prospects for me and potential broodmare prospects as investments. The chestnut mare pictured above is a daughter of Magnum Psyche and is out of a Bey Shah daughter. For those of you who go to the Magnum website, see if you can find the celebrity in the photos and then post back here when you do! I want to see who all can find him/her! :)

The second mare is a daughter of Noyz (Bey Shah x Bint Miss Fire). Noyz is a full brother to NV Beau Bey. This photo of me and "Gidgit" was taken back in February 2008, exactly two years before the above photo of me and "Annie". :)

*Please ignore the wet winter coat and mud. It had just rained 4 inches and all the horses were turned out! :)

No comments: